Friday, May 12, 2017

Friendship Friday

"I've always loved antiques, but furniture that's been in the family is different. Knowing the history of a piece makes it come alive." Trina Burke

Do you love antiques? Are there treasured pieces in your home that have a special story? I have a few treasured antiques pieces.

My friend Patty loves antiques as well.  When you visit her home, you will admire how she has included antique furniture in every room. I enjoy gently gliding my fingers over some of the furniture.
What else do we have in common?
We share a deep love for God, God's word, and people.

I have know Patty for the past eight years. It was not until earlier this year that our friendship grew even deeper. In the midst of her busy schedule, she graciously provided transportation for some of my physical therapy sessions. God answered prayers! I returned to class at the end of February.

While I was in therapy, she was always ready to  work on some
part of her Bible Study.
Patty is one of 1000 teaching leaders in 39 countries that teach people of all
ages, races, and cultures via Bible Study Fellowship.
Every single time she took me to therapy she always connected with someone she knew
through her service to God in the community.
She is a beautiful example of a joyful servant of the Lord Jesus.
Find out more about BSF  click on the link here: BSF
Classes will resume in September. From Memphis to Maine classes are in every state.
Women, Men, and Children all study the same book in the Bible.
Join a class you will be blessed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment