Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

How often do we take for granted the blessings of everyday life? As we grow older, I think most of us are grateful when we wake up. As we listen to news or read a newspaper, we know that sickness, tragedy and death may enter our circle at anytime. So we are grateful for the gift of life.

Do you enjoy reading the  Facebook posts on Thanksgiving? I love them! I appreciation how I can develop a  deeper appreciation  for the thousands of gifts we have each day by reading posts.

I love ... the opportunity to hug my daughter, son-in-law, and husband. I treasure FaceTime when I talk to my son. Family and friends are incredible gifts.

A long list of blessings might be recorded... as your list is mentally recorded... embrace them everyday.




No comments:

Post a Comment