Thursday, September 15, 2016

Time, talent, treasure

I was debating whether to participate in another Bible Study. Do I have the time? In the flurry of daily activities, it can be challenging for me to make the best use of my time.
Once the time is gone, it can never be recovered. 

My "To -Do- List" is long.  Yet, I had a longing to attend this study.

Since I cannot create a new day or add hours, I have to use my time wisely. I had an unexpected gift this summer. Getting up at 4:30 a.m.  Rising early, I accomplish more each day. I love having a fruitful day. It is like adding hours to my day. 

When I  intentionally spend quiet time in reading the Bible, praying, and  having quiet reflection/ meditation, my day goes so smoothly. Do you have tips on effective use of time? What are you eliminating from your life to be more productive? 

This is a precious reminder of the value of time.  

“Time is free,
but it’s priceless.
You can’t own it,
but you can use it.
You can’t keep it,
but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.”
Unknown.

Taking time for this Bible Study is a wise use of time. The room is full
of women hunger to know more of God. Eternal benefits!
Sharon continually points us to the Word as we search the scriptures.
Wise use to time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment