Thursday, September 8, 2016

Thrifty Thursday

This is how one online resource defines the word:
 Thrifty 
adjective
1. (of a person or their behavior) using money and other resources carefully and not wastefully.
What are some of the ways you use your resources wisely? Have your found creative ways to be effective in your use of time? When you get off track with your budget... how do you get back on track?
I am on the learning curve to improve this skill set. I hate wasting time and money. 

Here are my top tips
1. Visit your local Farmers Market -  Seasonal food and prices are usually great
2. Coupons make a huge difference ... I love seeing my hubby sit and clip coupons.
3. Prepare meals at home, then enjoy the leftovers.
4. Garage Sales, floor samples for furniture, seasonal items, 
5. When possible, grow your own flowers, vegetables, and flowers
6. Budget and plan for the unexpected.
7. Browse the internet... you will find some amazing sites that provide valuable information. 
Flowers on my deck. 





No comments:

Post a Comment