Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Monday Musings ...

Monday Musings... ( Tuesday edition) 

Walking in a cold warehouse, I'm a little upset. I was hoping for help in selecting books.  As I walk up and down the aisles, I am overwhelmed. So many choices, what will the best choice for the students? Then, I remind myself, think about the students. Changing my attitude, I am having fun.

Hours later, I am waiting in the school office with other volunteers . We are able to donate nearly 100 books to three classrooms. 


Once in the classroom, the students match our excitement.

We are grateful.


"Virtue is its own reward. and brings with it the truest and highest pleasure; but if we cultivate it only for pleasure’s sake, we are selfish, not religious, and will not gain the pleasure, because we can never have the virtue."


John Henry Newman




No comments:

Post a Comment