Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What are some big questions in your life?

What do you do when you face a big problem? Do you seek the counsel from family or friends? Do you remember past successes?  

On Sunday, I asked some of the little ones in my Sunday School class this question. What do you do when you are afraid?  Three and four year old children possess amazing insight.  In their little lives, they have to face fear. Storms, tornadoes, the dark are just a few of the fears that face.

What do you do when you are afraid?  Two answers melted my heart.  First, “I pray.”
Second, “Sometimes, I just have to be brave.”

Whether we are three, thirty-three, or sixty, we can trust God with our fears. Then, God will help us be brave, as we trust Him.


Working together... 



No comments:

Post a Comment