Friday, August 2, 2013

Pet of the week, Buster


Today’s pet of the week is Buster. He was adopted from the Lexington Humane Society.  I met his owner while visiting Jane at the Bluegrass Farmer's Market. Jane is one of my favorite farmers and friends. As we were visiting,  I was trying to determine the accent of the “owner.”  I guess correctly! Originally from Germany, he is a retired professor from Germany. Guess where he taught in Germany? 

Buster is actually owned by his grandson.  Pet ownership is a wonderful teaching opportunity.  Feeding, walking, exercising, are a few of the duties. What are the rewards?  Pets offer, comfort, unconditional love, and fun.

The Lexington Humane Society helps nearly 5,000 animals a year.  Discover more  @ Adopt Love..Lexington Humane Society.
Buster... I don't see your face.
Better
I will try one more time.
Buster, I love your face.
Special thanks to the  Professor for sharing his time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment