Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dama and Gus




















Thursday evening, September 3,
we had dinner with the newlyweds, Gus and Dama.

Last December, Jerry and I traveled to Savannah for Gus and Dama's wedding. The church service was at Christ Church. I love weddings, but this was one of my favorite. I remember, sitting in that historic church, seeing their families come into the sanctuary, listening to music, and hearing their vows... it was memorable.

While dinner at Malone's was nice, it was nothing compared to their reception at Lady and Sons restaurant in Savannah. http://www.ladyandsons.com/.

Conversations flowed from work, travel, sports, facebook, and friendships. I am glad that Patty and Mike coordinated the dinner.
I am looking forward to our next visit with Gus and Dama when we travel to their home in Georgia.

1 comment:

  1. we had a great time visiting with everyone. we were so glad that you and jerry were able to join us.

    we hope you enjoyed your family reunion over labor day weekend.

    please tell jerry, go blue!

    lol (lots of love) ;)
    dama & gus

    ReplyDelete