Monday, July 20, 2009

Facebook

Today I decided to join Face book. Why today? Chelsie started kindergarten. I had to look over Jerry's shoulder to see pictures of Chelsie's first day of kindergarten. She is so adorable in her red shirt and khaki skirt. In another picture, she is posing with her sister Brooklyn and brother Ty. In another picture, I see her sitting at her desk. That is one reason.

Another reason, Jerry's cousin Kevin is stationed overseas with U.S. Consulate. Kevin his wife Debbie have traveled all over the world. They are stationed in Germany, but able to travel everywhere. Most recently, as an employee of the the U.S. Consulate, they were given a day off. They were able to see President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama in Strasbourg, France. Kevin sent pictures and video of their travels.

Missing kindgarten pictures and world travels.....
How will I protect my privacy?

No comments:

Post a Comment