Monday, July 27, 2009

Crazy behavior

I like talking to people. If I am waiting in the check out line, I usually make conversation with the people in line. Most recently, I was in the Kroger picking up a few things for dinner.

My conversation in the checkout line...
First, he had too many items to be in the express line. I said, " You have too many items to be in this line." He smiled, " I agree, but no one was in line when I first stepped in the line" I nodded in agreement, " Yeah, that is the way that goes sometimes" We continued to chat... how to cook fresh corn on the cob and the benefit of range free eggs. Conversation to make the wait in line go faster.

Saying hello is not difficult.

... a few minutes before that conversation, I say Edie in the store, but did not take to the time to say hello....Why is the world did I avoid her? It was just a glance, but I immediately recognized her...

Edie is one of those people who always looks cute....Plus she is just fun.. We both participated in a tutor training a couple of years ago. Occasionally we have met for coffee or exchange emails. Then, one day, I saw, Edie riding her motorcycle on Man of War....Yeah it was Edie.

Sometimes, I cannot explain my behavior.

Anyway, Hello Edie, I hope you are doing well. Want to have a cup of coffee @ Starbucks?

Maybe not crazy behavior, just... kinda rude....

No comments:

Post a Comment