Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our weekend trip to St.Louis

Traveling home today.
Amazing jazz...

A night picture

Fifty and Fine..
Outside Bailey's Chocolate Bar.




Inside the chocolate bar..
it was near 100 degrees outside

St. Louis is one of my favorite destinations for a weekend visit. Our trip this weekend was especially sweet as we celebrated my sister in law’s 50th birthday.
Arriving in St. Louis late Friday evening, I see the city’s familiar and beautiful landscape. I wanted to take pictures…..hopefully, next time I can take more pictures at night. Ahh..., Dennis has his 50th birthday in November

In addition to celebrating Amanda’s birthday, I was able to explore and experience some new places in St. Louis. One of those places was the Bailey’s Chocolate Bar. Then, later Saturday evening, I was able to spend a few minutes at a way cool place…. Delmar’s Restaurant and Lounge. I felt like a grown up…listening to jazz and drinking cranberry juice … no alcohol. I thanked Tracie for joining me on the visit to Delmar’s.

After breakfast at Denny’s this morning, we traveled home. Arriving home, early this evening, we had a near perfect visit. I am thankful; I was able to extend invitation /plant a seed regarding the BSF study that will begin this fall. It will be an amazing journey for those who take time.

1 comment: