Friday, April 12, 2024

Friendship Friday

In her Wall Street article of  April 20, 2022, Elizabeth Bernstein posed this question “Do you have a Strong Circle of Friends?”.  While the article is a few years old it still resonates. At the time, Bernstein’s article stated that we were in a rare moment to reflect on the quality of our friendships. She further goes on to share:

 

“The variety and quality of friends we have, not the number, is most important, friendship experts say, Research show that people with varied relationships have better physical and mental health. Studies show that people who have different friends who help them moods report greater well-being in life, a concept have called “emotionships.”

 

I’m grateful for a strong circle of friends. First and foremost, my prayer circle is my top tier friend circle. Which circle is next? I guess, my exercise buddies are next. Then, I would have to list my Mah Jongg circle. 

 

Who do you need to add  to your Circle of Friends? 



 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment