Monday, November 6, 2023

Monday Musings ... pink weekend


In October, our congregation hosted a Pink Weekend to bring awareness to Breast Cancer Awareness to benefit our community. On October 28, the Women's Ministry at church hosted a Pink Luncheon to recognize survivors and honor the memory of those who are no longer with us.  

While  Breast Cancer Awareness Month ended at the end of October,  awareness should never end regarding the important issue of early detection and monthly examinations.

Currently,  I have friends and family members who are dealing with the diagnosis of breast cancer.  Other friends, are in undergoing treatment. I pray God will use effective treatment to heal them. 

When I don't know what to say, I hope I will listen well and faithfully pray that God will heal each loved one.





No comments:

Post a Comment