Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Tasty Tuesday ...

" Cooking ... the practice or skill of preparing food by combining, mixing, and heating ingredients." While the definition sounds simple, the skill of cooking well is a lifelong pursuit. 

When was the last time you enrolled  in a cooking class or attended demonstration? What or who inspired you ? Were you able to locate an event near you? 

In November of 2021, I was a participant at a cooking demonstration in  Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.  I posted a picture of Nettie and her recipes. Lord willing I hope to attend a demonstration later this year. 

Recently, I was inspired  by this gorgeous  mother and daughter duo to take a cooking class. While they were visiting, we had a lovely dinner at a local restaurant.

If I remember correctly, they recommended Zingerman's Baking and Cooking classes. If you are interested, they even have virtual classes. Check out their website. 

Zingerman's Bake House 



No comments:

Post a Comment