Friday, May 6, 2022

Friendship Friday

 As a woman of a certain age, exercise is a priority for me. My goal is to be a good steward of my health.  I'm  grateful an amazing group of women that  I now consider, my exercise buddies. 

Over the years, I have often benefited from so many locker room conversations. My friends are quick to offer encouragement, shopping tips, and recipe suggestions. As a result of conversations, we have had anniversary celebrations, birthday brunches, and holiday get-togethers. 

Most recently, one friend shared shopping information on where to purchase her cute shoes.  They are simply darling! 


Sometimes, our conversations, go to sensitive topics.  Diane is modeling these shoes. Recently shared how her daughter is graduating from college and will soon begin a career teaching elementary age students. 

She also shared how her daughter has struggled with painful miscarriages and fertility issues. This weekend may be an  especially tender one for women who have faced the pain of miscarriages. 

Pray for the women who have endured miscarriages. It is my hope and prayer that Diane's daughter will be blessed with the gift of a child and be able to carry the child to term. 

This quote touched my heart ...

"How very quietly you tiptoed into our world, silently, only for a moment you stayed. But what an imprint you footprints have left upon on hearts."

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment