Saturday, April 23, 2022

Friendship Friday

According to Verywellmind a there are six reasons  Friends are important

  1. Friends are good for your physical health.
  2. Friends encourage healthy behaviors.
  3. Friends give you emotional support
  4. Friends help you build your confidence.
  5. Friends help you beat stress.













I think I will add another reason. Friends can offer you opportunities to learn from their faith tradition. 

Earlier this year,  we enjoyed a meal with friends on Friday. My friend lit the Shabbat Candles and offered the prayer.  While my husband and I are not Jewish, we loved listening to the prayer in Hebrew.  Whether we visit in each other's home, in a restaurant, or sitting in on a patio, we are grateful for this friendship.  

No comments:

Post a Comment