Monday, August 2, 2021

Monday Musings...

 It has been a long sixteen months since I have attended worship services at our local congregation. I have visited another congregation  ...  it is not the same as going into the  sanctuary in our building. 

For over a year, I have logged on to Facebook or You Tube to listen to sermons. I was able to sit in the comfort of my home. Yet ... I was longing to be a part of in person services.  So I could say in complete agreement with what  King David wrote in  Psalm 122

Psalm 122

"I rejoiced with those who said to me.

"Let us go to the house of the LORD."

Our feet are standing 

in your gates, Jerusalem."

Verses 1-2.


Indeed... I was rejoicing.  For two days in a row, I am grateful to be in church. Yes, we are wearing masks and there are some limits of who is able to attend in person. Grateful.💖


No comments:

Post a Comment