Friday, April 16, 2021

Friendship Friday

 "True friendship ought never conceal what it thinks."

St. Jerome

"Jo" is my go-to-young friend. She is  breathe of fresh air to me. She is honest, intelligent, funny, reliable, and tech savvy. If I need an opinion regarding an a purchase, I text her pictures. Why? Because, I trust her to give me her truthful opinion.

Fun Facts about my friend:

Graduate of Georgia Tech 

Favorite Vacation Spot: Los Angles

Favorite Colors: Purple, Pink and Green

What Brings her joy: Helping people

What do you do self care: Watching useless television and spending time with friends

Favorite Scripture Jeremiah 29: 11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plan to give you hope and a future." 




No comments:

Post a Comment