Thursday, October 25, 2018

Tea Tasting

Do you have a favorite tea? Do you prefer sweet ice tea or hot tea? Currently my favorite hot tea is peppermint. A close second is a delightful peach ginger tea blend.

Tomorrow, I will  try this tea. It is a white and lavender tea blend. What caught my eye about this tea?  The label. The sun-kissed lavender white and lavender tea blend. Top it off with Skinny Piggy Kombucha. What is Kombucha?
The label says this,
"Every sip of Skinny Piggy Kombucha is a dance party
full of delightful tea blends and live cultures.
Drink one every day and you'll be dancing, too."
After I drink this tomorrow afternoon, I will let you know if I am dancing.

What is Kombucha? According to an online source, "Kombucha is a a green or black tea that is fermented with a symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast, otherwise known as SCOBY.
During the fermentation process, the yeast in the SCOBY breaks down the sugar in the tea and releases probiotic bacteria."

Hmmm ... sounds like I could be dancing to the restroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment