Friday, June 29, 2018

Friendship Friday

"Friendship is one of the sweetest joys of life. Many might have failed beneath the bitterness of their trial had they not found a friend."
Charles H. Spurgeon

It is my hope that you have a friend who is a prayer warrior. "C" is that friend to me. As I look back over the years, I see how God has faithfully answered so many prayers in her life. Her faithful prayer life is an inspiration to her family, her friends, co-workers and of course me. 
In every aspect of her life, she always gives God the glory.

She is the person who I can text early in the morning 6:00 a.m.
I ask her, Will you bring me a salad for lunch? Her answer, "Of course."
While I was recovering from surgery, she was such a blessing.
She continues to be a blessing in my life.
I thank God for her friendship.


No comments:

Post a Comment