Thursday, December 28, 2017

Top Ten List of 2017

 What would you include in your top ten list for 2017? Would your list include family or work milestones? Or maybe you would include some personal accomplishment. 
Here is my top ten list: 

  1. God  Does that sound trite? I love this verse from James 1:17, "Every good and perfect gift comes from God."
  2. The wonderful gift of my granddaughter.
  3. The gift of overcoming fear with my first airplane flight in over 10 years.
  4.  Savoring the gift of friendships. Saving good-bye to friends makes me realize not to take anyone for granted. 
  5. Road Trip with friends to see Bob Dylan and Mavis Staples. 
  6. Family Reunions  and more time with "J" 
  7. Using Uber for the first time
  8. Prayer Partners and my church family
  9. Exercise Classes and my teachers
  10. Sorority Sisters


No comments:

Post a Comment