Saturday, April 8, 2017

Friendship Friday

I'm on the left. Do you see me peaking? 
In April of 2106   a question was posed on the  Mah Jongg Lifestyle blog, "Rules Schmules - Can't We All Just Have Some Fun?"  For me, the question is easy. We follow the rules and have fun.

I look forward to visiting my Mah Jonng friends each month. Over the past five years, we have developed a sweet friendship. Some players have moved out of the area and others to different groups. What keeps this "original" group together?

I think there are several ingredients. We exhibit kindness, concern,  and a love of laughter.
We often have discussions that extend beyond the game. This can present problems. We ask whose turn is it? Or, what tile did you discard?

While we do have fun. We also like to win.







No comments:

Post a Comment