Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Live life to the fullest

"Your time on earth is limited.
No matter how much this idea makes you squirm, it's a fact. No matter who you are, how young or old, what measure of success you've attained, or where you live, mortality remains the great equalizer. With each tick of the clock, a movement of you life is behind you. Even as you read the paragraph, seconds passed that you can never regain. Your days are numbered and each one that passes is gone forever." Kerry and Chris Shook.

The above paragraph is a from the book, "One Month To Live : "Thirty Days to a No Regret Life by Kerry and Chris Shook. This morning I began this journey. I am suppose to tell one person that I have begun this study. Then, I am to ask them to circle on the calendar the date for one month from today and to ask me how my life has changed.

This is the challenge at the beginning of the book, " I commit with God's strength to live the next thirty day as if they are my last so I can experience life to the full."

How will my life change? Will I pray more? Will I speak the truth in love... even when it is uncomfortable?  I am look forward to how God will continue to transform my life.


" The measure of a life, after all,
is not its duration
but its donation."
Corrie Ten Boom 
This afternoon in Lexington



No comments:

Post a Comment