Friday, March 30, 2012

Pet of the week!


Today’s pet of the week is the mascot for the Pittsburgh Professional Hockey Team.  The Pittsburg Penguin…I know, officially mascots are not pets. Mascots offer a way to help fans become involved in a game. Plus, I think penguins are the most adorable birds. 

Then I wanted to add some real Pittsburgh Pets owners...
Laura is the Visitor Service Representative  at the Visit Pittsburgh Office. She owns Oscito and Sasha two short hair rescue cats.




Next, Mary owns Diamond a dog and Angel a cat.   Mary is the lady to the right. 
Thanks for the staff who made our stay very enjoyable.  They also loved their Mary Kay Satin Hands hand creme.  Visit my site for your own! Shop 24/7 free shipping & 25 discount. go here:  Mary Kay

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Jacqueline! I'm enjoying reading your previous posts as well; I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Pittsburgh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed our visit. I look forward to visiting your city again. Thanks for the information.!

    ReplyDelete