Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What does it mean to follow God?

How does my relationship with God shape my everyday life?  I pray in big and small ways, my life is defined by a love for God.  How do I spend my time... my resources... and energy... my day.

When I began this blog, I chose as my goal, sharing how I seek to live a life in obedience and service to God.  Thus the title ... A God - Filled Life.



I, Paul, have been called and sent by Jesus, the Messiah, according to God’s plan along with my friend Sosthenes, I send this letter to you in God’s church in Corinth, believers cleaned up by Jesus and set apart for a God-filled life. I include my greeting all who call out to Jesus, wherever they live.  He’s their Master as well as ours!  I Corinthians 1: 1 – 3   ( The Message) 

No comments:

Post a Comment