Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day



Merry Christmas.


A quiet day with family. This morning, I read from The Message, a contemporary version of the New Testament. When I was reading the first three chapters of Luke it gave me a fresh perspective of the birth of Jesus. I never want to take for granted gospel and what it means now and for eternity. In the midst of an uncertain world, I am trusting in a faithful Savior, His Word, and His promises.
Here are some pictures from Christmas.
My sweet pea ( my daughter) taught me how to create this blog.. how to write text, check spelling, add pictures, and some more stuff I hope I don't forget.








2 comments:

  1. Miss you all! I had a great Christmas! Love, Jara

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! you have a blog! merry christmas and happy new year mrs. sturdivant. you are wonderful. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete