Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tasty Tuesday

“I like birthday cake. It’s so symbolic. It’s a tempting symbol to load with something more complicated than just  ‘Happy Birthday’ because it’s this emblem of childhood and a happy day.”
Aimee Bender

It is easy to attach meaning to birthdays. Why? Because birthday cakes are loaded with more memories than calories. Birthdays are those milestone events when we have the opportunity to ponder our life and celebrate with those we love.


I love birthdays! I love the cake, the ice cream, the happy song, cards, emails, texts, phone calls, messages, and birthday hats worn by friends. What do I love most? I love this incredible sweet gift of life that God has given me. I love celebrating getting older! Life is an incredible gift. Why not celebrate!  
beautiful on the outside
delicious on the inside




No comments:

Post a Comment