Friday, November 3, 2017

Friendship Friday

Last Friday, we celebrated birthdays! 
I think some people may substitute fluffy friendships instead of deep and meaningful ones.  When individuals encounter and experience real friendships, I think they long for the authentic. I believe this is true, especially of women of faith.   

In conversations with my friends, we share how God is shaping and transforming our lives as we study  His word and apply the truth in our lives.   I love friendships that challenge and encourage me. When we part company, I leave always having learned something new.  Real friends should enrich our lives and make them better.

"Knowledge is indispensable to Christian life and service. If we do not use the mind that God has given us, we condemn ourselves to spiritual superficiality and cut ourselves off the riches of God’s grace.”

John Stott



No comments:

Post a Comment