Friday, October 14, 2016

Friendship Friday

 This time last Friday, I was with a group of women who had traveled to  Dale Hollow State Park to enjoy our church's annual Women's Retreat.

When you take a road trip with sisters prepare to have fun. Traveling around curving roads in a large charter bus, we had our share of nervous giggles and a few muffled screams. I admit, I was a little scared.

We arrived safely.

As I remember last weekend, I smile. God answered so many prayers. Before we left, Pastor Gaines, prayed we would have safe travel, grow closer to God, grow closer to our sisters, enjoy laughter, and experience God in a deeper way.

God abundantly answered prayers.


While we are not biological sisters we are sisters in the Lord.
Cheryl is on the left. Regina is on the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment