Thursday, October 20, 2016

Aspire

aspire: to long, aim, or seek ambitiously, be eagerly desirous, especially for something of great or
high value

My water fitness instructor took a plain green water bottle and transformed it into an object of inspiration. She added flowers and inspiring words.  What are the words? Inspire and Perspire.

Physical fitness is something of high value.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I attend water fitness classes. On Saturdays, I embrace the challenge of  re -learning Tai Chi.

These classes are so different. One class is gravity free where I am able to do amazing things in the water.  Most days, we have music to accompany the routines.  The music is so inspiring.

Then on Saturdays, I attend a class where we move in silence. The only words I hear, are the words of instruction. My body is learning to move in different ways.  The silence of this class is so calming.

 I am learning to embrace the joy of more silence in my daily living.

My Saturday instructors... ( they are not a couple)
The gentleman is a professor at UK.
This sweet lady is my friend who is also a teacher..
Her husband is also a professor at UK. 




No comments:

Post a Comment