Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday Musings

"This is a barbershop, not a hair salon.  We come in here not trying to impress anyone. It's a place just to talk, hang out with the fellows, talk about sports, women, and relationships."
Joe Davis
Last week I was able to sit quietly while
 my husband got his haircut.
Special thanks to 'Wig' who is an awesome barber.
 A few weeks ago, he came to the house to cut Jerry's hair.
'Wig' is in the above picture
cutting 'J's hair.



Many years ago, I  entered a barbershop for the first time. It was when my husband was away on a business trip.  It was my responsibility to take our elementary age son to a barbershop.  I know that the conversations were different because I was there with my son. 

Everyone needs a safe place where they can talk freely. 




No comments:

Post a Comment