Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

Dinner conversations…

I have long believed that people from the south are the best storytellers. I had a theory that they crafted their art of storytelling by sharing tales on porches with their family. Instead of watching television, I can visual them sitting on a porch sipping sweet tea and swapping stories. 

I was pleasantly surprised to discover my Connecticut friends are amazing storytellers. 
We met Tim and Joan three years ago while we both were vacationing in South Carolina.  Last week, we were able to share dinner with them.   

They share delightful family stories! In sharing part of their lives, I see how their faith and trust in God has sustained them in difficult times.   They are beautiful examples of a joyful life that is focused on living a life pleasing to the Lord Jesus.


Last week, we celebrated our birthdays.
Tim's birthday was on November 8 and Joan's was on November 7. 



No comments:

Post a Comment