Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Woman's Touch

A lovely chandelier 
Wanda has created a beautiful boutique in Spring Hill, Tennessee. Inside the store, customers will be treated to gorgeous hats, pursues, jewelry, scarves…. I could go on and on.

Wanda has also invited other women artists to sell their handcrafted items. If you shop here, you will find something wonderful!

My friend has a passion to create and share beautiful things for women and their homes.
Wanda and one of her friends were sharing how they would often begin sewing and sometimes forget to cook dinner for their children and husbands.   Wow! 

During my visit,  I selected fabric and lining for my customized mini iPad cover. 
Here is part of the process.


So many choices ....
 It is coming together...
My iPad cover is even personalized. 
The lining and top stitching will provide neat details. 

In a recent newspaper article, 
Wanda credits her dad as her role model.
 Her dad owned and operated a successful business in Ohio. 

I love this business quotes.
"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
Zig Ziglar







No comments:

Post a Comment